Seasonal Sales Permits

Seasonal Sales Permits

To obtain a Seasonal Sales Permit, you must visit the City Clerk's office. To sell seasonal commodities on private property a Seasonal Sales Permit is required. Seasonal commodities include, but are not limited to, Christmas trees, flowers, and pumpkins.


  • $50 Seasonal Sales Permit fee
  • Completed Seasonal Sales Permit Application
  • A sketch of the property, including the sales location setup
  • A letter of permission from the property owner

Tent Permits for Seasonal Sales

If you are erecting a tent over the size of 900 sq ft used in conjunction with the seasonal sale, a tent permit is required. Please contact the Building Department for permit and requirements.