How can I request a trash or recycle cart?

The City of Fort Pierce provides trash, yard waste and recycling carts to keep our neighborhoods clean. You can request a new cart if you're starting new service or need a repair or replacement cart by contacting us at 772.467.3794.

Show All Answers

1. My cart lid or wheel is broken. What do I do?
2. My cart is old and smelly, can I get a new one?
3. Why was my garbage missed?
4. What is the difference between brush and bulky trash?
5. Does my recycling actually get recycled?
6. Who can set out brush and bulky trash
7. Where can I view my pickup schedule?
8. How can I request a trash or recycle cart?
9. Who do I contact with questions about my garbage bill?
10. What is solid waste?
11. Does Solid Waste pick up on holidays?