Indian Hills Junior Golf Camps
2022 JUNIOR GOLF CAMP
Available Dates: 6/20 through 6/22 OR 7/18 through 7/20
Cost: $75 per child (By either Cash or Check payable to: Indian Hills Golf Course)
Ages: 7 – 16 Child to Instructor Ratio: 7:1 maximum (14 Students Max)
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm instruction
12:00 –12:30 lunch (child will be ready for pickup at 12:30 pm)
Pricing includes: Tee gift for each child, lunch daily, snacks, water and sport drinks.
Monday Lunch – Velveeta Mac & Cheese
Tuesday Lunch – Hot Dogs or Burgers
Wednesday Lunch – Chicken Tenders
Emergency Contact Number:______________________________________________________
Age: ____________ Right/Left Handed:_____________ Have Clubs? Yes_____ No________
Signature___________________________________ Date ____________________________
Indian Hills Golf Course
1600 S. 3rd Street Ft Pierce, FL 34950
- 2. How are the campers supervised?
- The coaches will have a maximum of 6:1 ratio.
- 3. How many different aspects of the game will the students learn throughout each week?
- During the 4 day camp we will address: putting, chipping, full swing and etiquette.
- 4. What if my child has never golfed?
- No experience, no equipment, no problem!
- 5. Is there a dresscode?
- Golf shirts are recommended, but not required.
- 6. Do I need to purchase golf equipment?
- Indian Hills Golf Course will furnish golf clubs, upon request.
- 7. How do you register for each camp?
- You can register by phone or in the Golf Shop.